[ODE] ode and sound effects

Luca Romagnoli lucak at qubica.net
Thu Jan 15 08:58:43 MST 2004

dear friends of virtual world,
thank you for your answers.
i'm using cylinders and i wish to consider the angular velocity of the body
to obtain a very realistic sound effects.
do you know some ode's function to obtain the famous Vp=Vg+(angularVel  X p)
so i can obtain the real speed vector(Vp) of the colliding point p?

i think, the energy method is a clever idea but is it easy to implent it in
ode? if we have more that 2 bodies colliding at the same time with our ref.
body?

PS: if someone has code ready it should be interesting to include it to ode
lib, if the ode's bosses agree.