[ODE] HELP ME!!! Compiling Problem...

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Wed Jan 14 12:29:02 MST 2004

You don't say what environment or compiler you're using, but I believe
__ftol2 is from the VC 7.0 libraries but doesn't exist in the 6.0 versions.
Did you compile ODE with VC7 and now you're trying to link it to an
application compiled with VC6?
Are all your library paths set correctly, and in the correct order?