[ODE] integration with cal3d?

Hampus Soderstrom hampuss at aptilo.com
Mon Jan 12 22:18:39 MST 2004

Hi,

I am also looking for something similar. I't would be nice to have an
editor to do your spheres, boxes, joints and motors then export them to
some oed format and import them to your program.

The ODEed looks nice. Is there anything similar for linux around or that
comes with sourcecode?

Besides that.. what is your suggestion of format for saving oed objects
in? I guess alot of people make up their own format now.

/Hampa