Managed Wrapper (was: RE: [ODE] My ODE++)

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Jan 11 12:23:14 MST 2004

But doing that won't tickle your rigteous sense of Linux-ness. You know, the
one that replaced the righteous sense of Amiga-ness from a few years back.

:-)

Cheers,

				/ h+

Where does this panic come from any time somebody brings up DirectX?
Nobody's
"leaving Linux behind".  Nobody's even considering such a thing.  Let's
spend
all this nervous energy improving the robustitude of ODE or adding new joint
types or coming up with a foolproof way of deactivating bodies or something
instead of wringing our hands over non-problems.