[ODE] integration with cal3d?

Nate W coding at natew.com
Sat Jan 10 12:11:35 MST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Adam Moravanszky [Novodex] wrote:

> I think the main problem is actually not the programming part but
> rather the fact that no free authoring environment exists where one
> could easily rig skinned characters with the extra stuff needed for
> physics, like masses, joint limits, and bounding boxes.

Is that a hint?  :-)

Anyone know where I could find some code to import and render .3ds meshes?
Juice would then be not be too far from what Adam describes.  I've been
wanting to add mesh support for a long time, but Juice development has
slowed to a crawl since I went back to working full-time.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA