[ODE] "Tank" cinematics

Manohar B.S sciphilog at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 05:13:02 MST 2004

>From the videos I could make out that it's sort of
"Augmented Reality" as against Virtual Reality that
ODE deals with.

 Was the Camera really moving or the the output image
was just paned in a smaller window??? I could not get
the real feel of a real camera.

 Was the Tank/Car colliding with the white box, and
Remote & CD that were on the table, if it were, that's
a great Job.

 Manohar