[ODE] "Tank" cinematics

Reto Spoerri rspoerri at nouser.org
Fri Jan 9 14:12:36 MST 2004

I'm not sure about the demo's setup, but i think A is left wheel rotation
an B is the right ones.
In this case i would set A to negative and B to positive rotation (non
moving rotation). As a tank usually has both wheels turning. Or in the
case of forward moving steering A to a lower speed than B.

Reto