[ODE] Intel/Msvc Compiler

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 09:31:26 MST 2004

Hi All,

Is there a graphical frontend(like MSVC++) for linux
that I can stick on top of the intel compiler? And I
don't mean emacs/text based stuff. I mean full windows
with menus and right clickable editors etc.

I'm now using Windows but would like to switch to
linux. Unfortunately I love the GUI concept of MSVC++
too much to switch.

thanks,

john