[ODE] New ODE GUI Editor available : ezphysics.org

Nate W coding at natew.com
Wed Feb 25 19:24:06 MST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Limor Schweitzer wrote:

> There may be common denominators between the way ODE, TokaMak, Novodex and
> Havok represent the real world.

My editor supports ODE fully, and most of Novodex.  The 'hard' part is the
motors, because they handle them quite differently.  'Hard' in quotes
because I'm sure it's totally possible, I just haven't sat down to do the
extra work involved.  But for now it's possible to create simulations and
run them with either library, but walking / rolling stuff only works in
ODE.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA