[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 25 16:59:40 MST 2004

I agree with Steve's comments below.  I don't have an opinion one way or
another about XML, but a text-based format of some kind is the only way to
go.

Back in the days of 16 MHz 80286 machines with 20 MB hard drives there were
good reasons to use binary file formats, but they are all invalid now.

-- jm