[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Wed Feb 25 22:30:56 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 21:21, Amund Børsand wrote:
> ezphysics.org look mighty nice, I'll have to throw my own editor in as
> well, so nobody thinks I'm ripping ezphysics off. Because the concept is
> extremely similar, mine is just a lot uglier and more buggy so far :)
> And, mine was really supposed to be a car simulator, I'm adding
> gearbox/drivetrain support as we speak (however, development is standing
> still at the moment). But it turned out pretty general, so you can build
> whatever you like in there. Not very useable yet, just wanted to prove
> that I'm not stealing... :)
>
> http://folk.uio.no/amundbo/bilsim.zip

great, nothing wrong with some healthy competition.

I like the fact that 4Link can load .3ds files were as ezphysics is
limited to it's own format (which appears to be a serialized ogre
file?).  However XML is much easier to code an importer for.  Do you
have any plans for an Xml/text based exporter?

Will.