[ODE] Disabled geom bug in dxSimpleSpace::collide2() ?

Marty Rabens list at rabens.com
Tue Feb 24 08:37:36 MST 2004

The problem is I'm not calling collide2() directly, so I can't check the geom myself first.  I'm calling dSpaceCollide2() with two spaces.  dSpaceCollide2() then iterates through each geom in one space and calls collide2() with that geom (even if it's disabled).  Are we sure this isn't a bug in ODE?  According to the ODE 0.039 docs, "Disabled geoms are completely ignored by dSpaceCollide() and dSpaceCollide2(), although they can still be members of a space."

Thanks,
   Marty

From: "Erwin de Vries" <erwin at vo.com>
Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:33:36 +0100