[ODE] New Physics SDK released

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:21:22 MST 2004

Pierre,

 I just wanted to say 'thanks for everything' and that
I for one can hardly believe this discussion have
digressed so badly as to the point you say you are no
longer part of the ODE community.

 It saddens me I didn't say anything before , partly
because I didn't thought it would matter and partly
because I am very busy.

 As the one which wrote this already apologized and no
one else wrote in these lines I want to humbly request
your return (or at least reassure us you are not
leaving...)

 I didn't use OPCODE but I can attest that Pierre
isn't one of those 'look at me, I wrote a hello world
program' guys, check out his web site. Loosing him
means loosing someone *important* to the list.

Shaul

p.s.: Anselm, say something, or nudge Russ a bit :-)

--- Pierre Terdiman <pierre.terdiman at novodex.com>