[ODE] Disabled geom bug in dxSimpleSpace::collide2() ?

Marty Rabens list at rabens.com
Mon Feb 23 14:15:32 MST 2004

I've disabled a geom with dGeomDisable(), but it's still getting passed to my collision callback.  So I traced into the code, and noticed the following.  From dxSimpleSpace::collide2() :

  // intersect bounding boxes
  for (dxGeom *g=first; g; g=g->next) {
    if (GEOM_ENABLED(g)){
      collideAABBs (g,geom,data,callback);
    }
  }

It's testing to see if g is enabled, but shouldn't it also test to see if geom is enabled?  This is how my disabled geom appears to be slipping through.  Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Free 20 MB Bannerless Domain Hosting, 1000 MB Data Transfer
10 Personalized POP and Web E-mail Accounts, and more.
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com