[ODE] ODE on Linux IA-64?

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Mon Feb 23 19:46:18 MST 2004

Artur Matos wrote:
>>Do (any of) the other test programs work?  If they segfault, can
>>you get a backtrace?
>
> Yes. I commented the segfaulting entries in test_ode.cpp and re-ran the tests.

Well I meant the other programs (test_boxstack.exe etc) but it's
good to know that not everything crashes. :)

FWIW I don't think that every test passes even on ia32 (but
I can't verify this right now)

> I have checked the compiler warnings and it seems all of them do point to an ALLOCA call as you mentioned. Unfortunately there are too many compiler warnings, so I didn't check all the files, but this is at least true for the first 3. You can find the compiler warnings in the attached file.

They might be unrelated to your crash, but it's still a pretty
odd warning.  Might be worth waiting for the de-alloca-tion to
make it to CVS and trying again.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3