[ODE] Starting off question

Michael Shimmins michael at sesechialsoftware.com
Mon Feb 23 16:50:37 MST 2004

Hi all,

I've been watching this list for a while now.  I'm working on a project
that is about to move into the phase of implementing physics.  We've
decided on using ODE, and as such I have a couple of questions I'd like
to ask of you, mostly to get the opinions of those more experienced with
using ODE than my self.

What method would you recommend for using the library?  Compiling it
into a DLL and loading it at run time, or compiling ODE into the project
its self?

It seems as a team, we're having more problems conceptualizing how to
get started with ODE than we are actually using it :/

Thanks for your help,

Michael Shimmins