[ODE] Flat cylinder/trimesh collision not supported?

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Sat Feb 21 13:30:11 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple car on a terrain application. I am not able
to get my flat cylinders (representing my cars wheels) to collide with the
terrain trimesh. If I replace the flat cylinder with the capped cylinder, it
works fine. Is Flat cylinder/trimesh collision not supported (yet)? I am
using ODE 0.39 BTW. What other options do I have to define the wheel? Capped
cylinder has circular caps which a wheel doesn't have so it will make for
inaccurate simulation.

Thanks,
Mohsin