[ODE] New Physics SDK released

Gerhard Wesp gwesp at cosy.sbg.ac.at
Fri Feb 20 10:20:26 MST 2004

> Without wanting to provoke a flamewar I have to say that I find the way
> announcements such as this are commented by some posters disappointing.

Amen.

I'm currently in the state of evalutating different possibilities and
therefore references to other projects are extremely valuable.  It's a
pity that some people just walk through the world with their blinkers
on.

A first comparison impression:  I found Novodex *far* more stable than
ODE (software stability, that is, not numerical).  About 1/2 of the ODE
demos just crashed.  So, there's still room for improvement, I guess
:-)

-Gerhard