[ODE] Bypassing customized Geoms

Jonas Svegland svegland at customred.com
Thu Feb 19 21:23:57 MST 2004

Hi,

There is another way for you to know wich geoms that are colliding.
You can use the functions dGeomSetData (dGeomID, void *) and
dGeomGetData (dGeomID) to set a pointer in your geoms to point at the
corresponding gameobject. This way you can easily get the void pointer
in your nearCallback and type cast it to your  gameobject. Hope this
helps, although I didn't explain how to inherit dBoxClass.

http://opende.sourceforge.net/ode-latest-userguide.html#ref74

Cheers!
--
Jonas Svegland