[ODE] New Physics SDK released

Nate W coding at natew.com
Thu Feb 19 08:59:54 MST 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Dan Page wrote:

> Pierre Terdiman of Novodex AG wrote...
>
> It probably has the same limitations as ODE's "fast step". I guess. I don't
> know, I've never used ODE.
>
> So if you've never used ODE why are you posting to the ODE community? Just
> fishing for sales I guess. :/

Pierre has been a member of this forum longer than he's been a member of
Novodex.  He's contributed a lot to the discussion as well as to ODE
itself (the tri-collider is his code).

And, whether he's aware of it or not, he has used ODE, at least a little
bit... he was one of the first people (other than me) to use my ODE
project, Juice.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA