[ODE] OPCODE

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Fri Feb 13 17:04:53 MST 2004

The solution i'm using now is to cast a ray from the previous
body's position to its next one (which is already a first problem,
since to know the "next position" in advance, you have to run a
timestep first, then step back to the previous position), and find
if there is an intersection with the world.

If there is an intersection, i then recursively split the timestep
at the intersection's time.

It gets complicated with more than one object, and is not perfect,
but seemed to fix 99.99% of my problems.

F. Brebion