[ODE] Terrain colliders and/or Trimesh/OPCODE

Bob Cober AzCoder at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 11:15:21 MST 2004

Is BCB Borlands compiler?  Sorry, but I don't know anything about that.

I have the same issue with the Terrain Collider though.  My "heightmap"
simply stores the actual x,y,z points, so y is upwards for me too.  I
haven't been able to find the other terrain collider, and I have
searched most of the archives.  BTW - the link to the full raw ODE
mailing list archive is broken.

I have pondered trying to write my own dHeightMap collision object, but
I am a newbie to ODE and still at the "grok the collision code" stage.

Let me know if you find the other one

Sorry I wasn't more help
Bob