[ODE] Terrain colliders and/or Trimesh/OPCODE

Amund Børsand amund at offroad.no
Sun Feb 8 18:41:18 MST 2004

As I'm unable to compile Opcode with my BCB 6.0 (still would appreciate
help achieving that, or maybe precompiled object files from msvc, if
they are compatible with BCB (which they probably are not)), and
therefore I'm trying my luck with the terrain colliders. I see one in
the contrib folder, dTerrain.cpp, havent' tested it yet but can it be
enclosed in a dGeomTransform to be rotated so that Y is upwards? Because
that's the way I have everything else set up now.. not sure I want to
change it (and I really need poly terrain as well, not really heightmaps...)

Also, there was another terrain collider in here somewhere, right? How
is that one in comparison, and does anyone have a link from where it
could be downloaded?

Thanks in advance.

--
Amund Børsand <amund £ offroad . no>