[ODE] Evolutionary Robotics & ODE application

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:52:11 MST 2004

Very interesting!

I keep seeing evolutionary stuff posted to this list, but there's never an
opportunity to download it... I see your walking/bouncing robot, and I can't
help but feel that leaving the computer evolving for a few million more
iterations would make it's movement more lifelike. I'd love to give it a go,
but writing it from scratch would require too much time. Is there anything
like this on the net to download and play with, anywhere?