[ODE] GLUI with ODE

Nate W coding at natew.com
Wed Feb 4 01:11:48 MST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, BlackEye0210 BlackEye0210 wrote:

> I was just wondring if GLUI is compatible with ODE? And how do you use ODE
> with opengl without using the drawstuff?

ODE itself just does the math for physics, you can use it with whatever 3D
and windowing libraries you choose.

Drawstuff is only included with ODE (note: "included with" not "part of")
for the sake of experimentation. If you have a project in mind that will
need more sophisticated graphics, you're probably better off throwing out
drawstuff and starting from scratch.  Sure, use GLUI if you want. :-)

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA