[ODE] Back wheels would not be fixed~

Tom De Muer tom.demuer at skynet.be
Wed Feb 4 08:45:52 MST 2004

Hi,

I've developed a car model with 4 wheels, front 2 steer, rear 2 driven: you
can download it's source code at
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=132258&highlight=source
Wheels don't bend, at least not that I've seen, and I've reached up to 200
mph :)  The code also illustrates how to set toe-in, caster and camber.
However don't expect a full vehicle simulation: wheels only have friction,
not a tyremodel, so you are basically driving with metal wheels on a metal
surface.

Cheers,
Tom