[ODE] How can I make a chair not to use dJoin tCreateFixed() ?

ÃÖÁöÇö honestee at empal.com
Wed Feb 4 16:08:16 MST 2004

If I make a chair, I will connect boxes using dJointCreateFixed(). (4 leg boxs, back box and box for seat)
But at manual, I saw a comment like this :

"Using this joint is almost never a good idea in practice, except when debugging. If you need two bodies to
be glued together it is better to represent that as a single body."

I don't understand what this means...Does "a single body" mean to make a triangle mesh of chair shape?
Please explain that easily and in detail~ ^^