[ODE] accelerators

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Sun Feb 1 14:51:04 MST 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 07:52, carlo cabanlig wrote:
> Hi, I'm starting out with ODE and I'm trying to do a project from scratch..
> what are accelerators and how do I do a project that doesn't use
> accelerators?...
I'm affraid I don't entirely understand what you mean with 'accelerators'?

In terms of physics it could mean applying forces to bodies to 'accelerate'
them. But than it wouldn't make much sense not to use them.

Certain GUI toolkits use the term accelerator to describe shortcuts, ie 'CTRL
+ O'. Then my question is: are you using such a toolkit (Qt, Java AWT /
Swing) and what is exactly the problem that you are having with them? What
programming language do you use?