[ODE] compiled libs - again

Fabian Mathews supagu at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:06:59 MST 2004

Hi again,

I asked any one if they could build the libs for me the other day, what i
forgot to ask for was the latest cvs build (i need to do collisions with
terrain(triangles), but more importantly, i need a static lib, John Miles
has been kind enough to send me the dll's but they dont seem to want to work
in my project.

so if any one has the latest cvs build with triangle support as a static
lib, let me know :)
i would love to hear from you. ah for msvc also ;)

Fabian "SupaGu" Mathews