[ODE] NANs

Rob Ruck bobruck at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 1 12:53:45 MST 2004

I suspect they've gone off into infinity (and beyond ? ;)

The stacking in conjunction with something else is possibly making it happen,
i.e. too much interpenetration, they panic and they're gone.

As a test, set the boxes apart from each other at the start of the sim, and let
them rest on each other by themselves. If they still go to NAN, then i'm
talking a load of old rubbish.

Another possible fix is to increase the number of contact points some, and
test again.

HTH