[ODE] AutoDisable

Hannes Norda hannes.norda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:42:21 MST 2004

Yes I also use the collide/categorybits to cull collisions.

The collide bit test happens before the AABB collision tests, so this
is the earliest escape possible I guess. Really good performance boost
if you got lots of geoms that never should collide.

(And sorry Jon, didn't notice I sent this only to you and not to the list ;)