[ODE] constrain object to curve?

Ignacio García Fernández ignacio.garcia at uv.es
Tue Dec 14 10:43:08 MST 2004

It strongly depends on how much math and how much work you want to do.
Search in google 'point curve restriction multibody' and you'll find a
phew PhD theses that say something. They usually pring you just a
paragraph across the whole doc, but if you manage the notation you'll
find your answer :D

Good luck, and please, let us know your success!

Regards

Ignacio