[ODE] ODE + C#

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Dec 10 09:32:36 MST 2004

> I have to admit though -- I am a bit at a loss as to how to go about
> doing this.  I'm guessing I'm going to have to write a C# wrapper
> around ODE, since ODE is written in C++.  Can anyone here point me in

When I did this, I wrote a wrapper using Managed C++ that created
CLR stand-in objects that in turn called to unmanaged C++. This was
cumbersome, but worked.

The best solution I've seen so far was a single file which just
used the P/Invoke import stuff to import all the C-style symbols
from the ODE DLL. It should be fairly straightforward to construct,
albeit probably a bit tedious in typing.

Cheers,

			/ h+