[ODE] ODE + C#

Belorion belorion at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:54:05 MST 2004

Hello.  A friend of mine and I are working on a game engine using C#
and Managed DirectX.  Everything is coming along quite nicely, but we
would like to add physics to the system.  I have heard good things
about ODE and am hoping we can successfully integrate it into our
engine.

I have to admit though -- I am a bit at a loss as to how to go about
doing this.  I'm guessing I'm going to have to write a C# wrapper
around ODE, since ODE is written in C++.  Can anyone here point me in
the right direction? I'm new to C#, have done some C++, though my
primary training and experience has been in Java and Ruby.  I would
appreciate any advice!  Thanks!

Matt