[ODE] valgrind memcheck with ode

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Dec 3 09:15:25 MST 2004

Wow, that's deep in the solver. I don't know whether this is an
actual problem or not. It looks to me, however, as if the function
swapProblem() could use some asserts that each of the indices it
digs out are less than "n" -- you could add those asserts, and
try the thing again, and see if they fire in an attempt to diagnose
the issue some more.

Cheers,

			/ h+