[ODE] ODEPSCL Plugin source and binary available.

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:38:58 MST 2004

Hi James!

 I ran through some of your comments in ODEPSCL and met many *over flow* bug.
I had tried to apply Olivier Michel's dynamic memory patch and modify
it a bit,recompile ODEPSCL and all those over flow bugs gone!

I don't know why those dynamic memory patch doesn't work with
dxHashSpace???? So I use QuadSpace instead.

Tested binary is here :
www.coderfarm.com/pubs/Physics/odepscl.dll

PSCL is great, I might try to use it in  future games/demos.
Sorry to ask but if it has any commercial licence restriction?

--
Nguyen Binh
www.glassegg.com