[ODE] C++, ODE, drawstuff

John Rieffel jrieffel at eos.cs.brandeis.edu
Fri Aug 27 12:46:33 MST 2004

I know that c++ wrappers have been written for ODE, but has anyone
written a C++ friendly version of drawstuff?  Right now, of course, the
whole dsSimulationLoop mess, in which you pass a pointer to your local
simLoop function, doesn't play friendly with c++ object methods, for
obvious reasons.

(The best solution of course is to rewrite the elements of drawstuff
on my own, but I'd rather not repeat someone else's work)

The archives don't seem to carry any mention of anyone else trying this.