[ODE] Problem with slider joint

Erin Catto erincatto at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 21:52:10 MST 2004

Setting the low and high joint limit on the slider to the same value may not
yield the expected behavior. Perhaps the solution is only approximate,
especially if the limit CFM is nonzero. Are you using QuickStep? If so, try
using the default stepper.

Also, you should realize that ODE is made for games, so it takes shortcuts
which may sacrifice accuracy for performance.

Erin