[ODE] ODE's coodrinate system

Michael.Rauh at eads.com Michael.Rauh at eads.com
Tue Aug 24 15:53:24 MST 2004

WYGIWYG (what you give is what you get). Interpret the data you get from
ODE the same way as the data you plug in, and everything will look as you
expect it to.

Greets
Michael

Hi, i'm new to ODE and i have to say it's a great library and very easy
to use, congrats guys.
I have a problem that i haven't been able to solve yet, mainly because i
haven't seen any reference in the docs: how are the coordinate axis set?
i mean, in my app +x is right, +y is up and +z is "in" on the screen.
Are the same in ode? otherwise i might have to pass the data in a
different way, and even most important, rotate the returned quaternion
someway to get a correct orientation in my system.
Have anybody here experienced the same problem?

Thanx in advance,

Toni