[ODE] ODE's coodrinate system

toni toni at 4dvirtual.com
Tue Aug 24 15:29:21 MST 2004

Hi, i'm new to ODE and i have to say it's a great library and very easy
to use, congrats guys.
I have a problem that i haven't been able to solve yet, mainly because i
haven't seen any reference in the docs: how are the coordinate axis set?
i mean, in my app +x is right, +y is up and +z is "in" on the screen.
Are the same in ode? otherwise i might have to pass the data in a
different way, and even most important, rotate the returned quaternion
someway to get a correct orientation in my system.
Have anybody here experienced the same problem?

Thanx in advance,

Toni