[ODE] Problem with linking projects with Visual C++

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 23 17:48:56 MST 2004

My mistake.  Remove drawstuff.lib from the linker settings - instead insert
the drawstuff project into your workspace (VC6/Samples/DrawStuff.dsp).

Also make the ODE and Drawstuff projects a dependency of your/the sample's
project, via Project->Dependencies - that way they build automatically if
necessary.
--
gl