[ODE] Trimesh and sphere collision

João Rangel jpgr at mega.ist.utl.pt
Sun Aug 22 10:59:47 MST 2004

Hi,

Sorry, but I already removed #define MERGECONTACTS and the result was the
same... :(

I read some threads in the ODE forum where people solve the problem this
way, but does not work with me. I am still thinking that it may be some kind
of bug that depends of some particular mesh configuration....

Thanks for your help anyway,
Joao Rangel