[ODE] Problem with linking projects with Visual C++

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 19 10:39:48 MST 2004

Try a recent CVS snapshot.  That includes my VC6 workspaces (they can also
be imported into .Net).

Also, I recommend against copying any files into VC's dirs - it's much
cleaner to just set the paths to your ODE dir (makes updating easier,
especially if you're checking out from CVS).  My workspace already does this
(but read the included ReadMe for instructions).
--
gl