[ODE] Building ODE as a dylib (or a framework)

Derek Arndt deekpyro at charter.net
Tue Aug 17 16:21:48 MST 2004

Hey there,

I've started playing with ODE in my spare time and after seeing the
included demos/tests I was very much impressed and anxious to work with
ODE in the game engine I'm developing.  As of course I'm interested in
following the LGPL license I've been trying to build ODE as a dylib (or
a framework since I'm currently working in OSX), but unfortunately due
to my lack of experience getting really down and dirty building dylibs
with makefiles I'm coming up short.

Are there any instructions on what I need to do to build ODE as a dylib?

Thanks in advance!
Derek Arndt

ps. yes, I am new to this mailing-list and I'm looking forward to my
stay.