[ODE] Car Simulation(Lots of problems)

Robson Ito agemaniac at yahoo.com.br
Sat Aug 14 11:34:03 MST 2004

HI. Sorry, im late...^^. i was working in another
project and return to the car project just now..in the
weekend. Humm..i made some tests with my car and now i
figure out that if you collide with a large cube, in a
point that two faces are together (edge??, sorry, dont
know how to say it in english) the system sometimes
explode. Is it the same problem u described??? if so,
how can i correty it, cause im using primitives
already. Like u said the collision normals are very
different cause there are 2 faces here. im really
worried cause if i cant solve this problem my game
will have a great bug. thanks.