[ODE] Simple player representation

Mark Riedesel mriedesel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:30:09 MST 2004

Well, I gave the Plane2D code a shot, and it appears to work fairly
good.. Except, one problem..

When my bodies are moving across the ground (not jumping), they
eventually slow down and tip over.. Although it seems the way the
joint is set up, it should only be rotating around the Z axis, any
clue what the heck might be going on?

Mark