[ODE] Torque settings for simulated servo

Proy. Grado Construccion de Robots Bipedos - ENS pgrobip at fing.edu.uy
Mon Aug 2 14:23:49 MST 2004

Hello,

    I think your mistake is with the constant "g". Supose you use grams
for mass, is "g" still 98,1 ? I think not. My guess is that with your
units g=981, so when you multiply by 1 unit of mass you get 981
dm.hg/s^2  (dm=decimeter, hg=hectogram). I hope that helps. Why don't
you use a standar system ? I use SI.

Regards,
    Damián Lezama
    Proyecto de Grado - Construcción de Robots Bípedos
    http://www.fing.edu.uy/~pgrobip