[ODE] more c++, auto-enabling

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Apr 23 10:04:09 MST 2004

FEA probably means Finite Element Analysis.

I think the question on our minds is how their constraint solver works; whether it's matrix factoring (O(n^3) a la ODE Step), discrete constraints (O(n) a la ODE StepFast), or something else. The integrator doesn't really impact how your solver works, although higher-order integrators are always nice for stability. (We use RK4 for everything at work, btw)

Cheers,

			/ h+