[ODE] auto-disable patch (yet again)

Colin Bonstead colin at cyan.com
Thu Apr 22 15:07:31 MST 2004

Ok, I lied.  There's actually one more file that needs to be changed to
get rid of all the warnings in VC7.1.  In collision_trimesh_trimesh.cpp
the constants defined at the start need to be cast to dReals.

ie, change this:
#define SMALL_ELT         2.5e-4
to this:
#define SMALL_ELT         dReal(2.5e-4)

Also, on line 913 the hardcoded 1.0e-8 should be changed to
DISTANCE_EPSILON.

Also, you were right about the vsnprintf, etc, I needed to copy the
latest config.h.  Doh.  Thanks for all the quick updates Russ.