[ODE] Initial position

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Thu Apr 22 16:24:56 MST 2004

Don Burns wrote:

> the wheels and the world, but the composite geometry would not interact
> with the ground plane, penetrating it rather than colliding with it.

Why not log the geoms that get sent to your nearCallback, to see what's
colliding?

>>Are you using a debug build of ODE?
>>
> I'm not.  I'll try this, I assume it will provide a great deal more of
> information.

I mention this because IIRC, someone who ran your code said you weren't
setting the spaces correctly.  For all the geoms that go into a
transform, I think you set their space to 0, and the space of the
transform to the world.

- Martin